The Sun Fast 3200 is a sailboat that perfectly combines speed and comfort
• 2 aft cabins with double berths for comfort and perfect symmetry
• Twin helms, with 2 tillers and 2 rudders
• Exceptional stability, for short-handed ocean crossings
• Multiple masts, keels and cockpit layouts available for adaptation to different programmes
Due to its light, powerful hull, twin rudders and straight keel, this Sun Fast can combine speed and stability in any sea conditions. Perfectly adapted to single-handed, double-handed or fully crewed racing, the Sun Fast 3300 prove to be a tough competitor, whether racing inshore or offshore.
The Sun Fast 3600 offers exceptional strength and rigidity
• Twin helms, with a choice of tillers or steering wheels, and 2 rudders allow for exceptional course stability
• Choice of a short or long bow sprit
• Responsive helm, powerful and dynamic
• Large, ergonomic cockpit, with all sail handling within easy reach
The lightweight, powerful hull with its hard chine, twin rudders and lead keel contributes to this Sun Fast’s speed, balance and stability on all tacks. Perfectly adapted to solo, doublehanded, and crewed regattas, the Sun Fast 3600 is designed to compete in both inshore and offshore races.