An incomparably bright interior and even greater comfort on board for shared moments of fun and relaxation
Designed for cruising, the new Merry Fisher 895 is a true weekender. She offers an incomparably bright interior, with wide windows in the helm station and even more comfort for those special shared moments on board.
The cockpit features an L-shaped saloon, reclining seatbacks and armrests with cup holders.Both on the interior and on the exterior, the seatbacks pivot to adjust the seating to suit individual preferences.
This all-new Merry Fisher features an opening side gate, a recessed sidedeck, as well as a very generous storage capacity. The main cabin, with wide windows, is equipped with a head with shower and marine WC.
With her clever details, the Merry Fisher 895 makes unforgettable cruises possible, perfect for sharing unique moments together as a family!Read Less
Length overall 8.90 m / 29’2″
Hull length 7.98 m / 26’2″
Weight 3060 kg / 6746 Lbs
Fuel capacity 2*200 l / 1 US gal
Water capacity 160 l / 42 US gal
Available Engines 1 x 350 HP / 2 x 175 HPCE
Category C 10
Others in the range
The Hallmark of NC line”Saloon entirely open to the exterior
• Recessed sidedeck services the modular cockpit and helm station
• 2 comfortable private cabins with double berths, one of which features an “Island bed” (central berth), and sea views
• Bilge storage, a true signature of the NC line
• Efficient hull that is also very stable at anchor
An excellent “crossover” model
• Adventurous look
• Very high level of comfort on board and excellent ergonomic design
• Extremely versatile (2 separate cabins, 1 head compartment with shower)
• Modular cockpit with U-shaped saloon that transforms into a sundeck
• High-performance and efficient planing hull powered by single or twin outboard engine(s)