Sun Fast 3600, performance and technology by JEANNEAU
Designed by Daniel Andrieu, the Sun Fast 3600 benefits from the latest advances in vacuum-bagged resin infusion to ensure exceptional strength and rigidity while drastically reducing weight.
The lightweight, powerful hull with its hard chine, twin rudders and lead keel contributes to this Sun Fast’s speed, balance and stability on all tacks. Perfectly adapted to solo, doublehanded, and crewed regattas, the Sun Fast 3600 is designed to compete in both inshore and offshore races.
Available with twin, composite tillers or wheel steering and choices in mainsheet management, the deck layout ensures easy handling through well thought-out ergonomics and optimised sailing functions.
- Length overall:11.25 m / 36’11”
- Hull length:10.8 m / 35’5″
- Hull Beam:3.55 m / 11’8″
- Displacement:4950 kg / 10913 Lbs
- Standard keel draught :2.13 m / 6’12”
- Fuel capacity:75 l / 20 US gal
- Water capacity:100 l / 26 US gal
- Available Engines:Yanmar 21CV / 15kW Sail Drive
- CE Category:A6 / B7 / C8 / D10
Others in the range
The Sun Fast 3200 is a sailboat that perfectly combines speed and comfort
• 2 aft cabins with double berths for comfort and perfect symmetry
• Twin helms, with 2 tillers and 2 rudders
• Exceptional stability, for short-handed ocean crossings
• Multiple masts, keels and cockpit layouts available for adaptation to different programmes