Described as the ‘Crossover Model of the Seas’ the Marlin range is as versatile a fishing boat as you will find. Merry Fisher Marlin models are characterised by an inverted windscreen and a walk-around deck plan. Safety, performance and featuring simplified handling are the watchwords of this line, with an deep side decks, a proven hull and an outboard engine. This line features an adventurous contemporary design.
The interior is offered in two versions:
- A first version with a large aft sliding glass door, optimising flow of movement to and from the exterior, with additional access by one or two side doors;
- A second version favours interior comfort, with a softer atmosphere, additional seating, and a saloon with facing seating which is accessed by two immense side doors.
The cabin is equipped with a large berth as well as a private head compartment.
The Merry Fisher 795 Sport Série2 has been entirely designed to offer exclusive moments close to nature, privileging outdoor spaces while offering protection from the elements while cruising.
An excellent “crossover” model
• Adventurous look
• Very high level of comfort on board and excellent ergonomic design
• Extremely versatile (2 separate cabins, 1 head compartment with shower)
• Modular cockpit with U-shaped saloon that transforms into a sundeck
• High-performance and efficient planing hull powered by single or twin outboard engine(s)