A bold racing boat, without compromise, designed for success!
Designed by the naval architectural duo [ANDRIEU│VERDIER] and constructed entirely using an infusion moulding process, the Sun Fast 3300 benefits from exceptional rigidity, with a considerable weight reduction.
Due to its light, powerful hull, twin rudders and straight keel, this Sun Fast can combine speed and stability in any sea conditions. Perfectly adapted to single-handed, double-handed or fully crewed racing, the Sun Fast 3300 prove to be a tough competitor, whether racing inshore or offshore.
- Length overall:10.11 m / 33’2″
- Hull length:9.99 m / 32’9″
- Displacement:3500 kg / 7716 Lbs
- Standard keel draught :1.95 m / 6’5″
- Weight:1400 kg / 3086 Lbs
- Fuel capacity:50 l / 13 US gal
- Water capacity:100 l / 26 US gal
- Available Engines:Yanmar 14CV / 10kW Shaft Drive
- CE Category:A6 / B7 / C8 / D10
Others in the range
The Sun Fast 3200 is a sailboat that perfectly combines speed and comfort
• 2 aft cabins with double berths for comfort and perfect symmetry
• Twin helms, with 2 tillers and 2 rudders
• Exceptional stability, for short-handed ocean crossings
• Multiple masts, keels and cockpit layouts available for adaptation to different programmes