Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 35 For Sale - £45,000
- Price: £45,000
- Location: Alcudia
- Year: 2004
- LOA: 35'0" (10.67m)
- Berths: 6
- Draft in M: Max: 1.85 Min: 1.85
- Keel: Shoal keel
- ID no.: 16292
- Cabins: 3
- Heating: Yes
- Heads: 1
- Showers: 1
- Watertank Size: 307 Litres
- Engine Make: Volvo
- Horsepower: 29hp
- Drive Type: Shaft drive
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 132 Litres
The most popular 3 double cabin version with shoal keel. “Alpha 1” is now offered for sale by the original owner. This Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 35 from 2004 has been kept in good order & considering her use is in way above average cosmetic condition with a comprehensive detailed maintenance record to match. Originally specd as an RYA school boat she has all the equipment needed to meet RYA requirements (Inspected September 2016) and currently holds both DOT MCA coding & Spanish charter license.
More than that she also makes a seaworthy & comfortable family cruiser, the owner has been careful to keep the accommodation in good order – she is in pleasing condition above & below decks and with only light school use will make a fine boat for her next owners whether this be as an private yacht or as a commercial vessel that more than pays her way.
To find out more about the Jeanneau SO 35 2004 please contact us on 01273 697 777
3 spacious double berth cabins
Large U shaped seating area in saloon with adjacent sofa
Galley with fridge, microvave, oven, sink
Mechanical and Rigging
MECHANICAL SYSTEMS – JEANNEAU SO 35 2004 MCA Coded
Volvo 2030 diesel engine located under companionway steps. Rebuild 2015. Shaft drive via P-bracket to fixed propeller. Single lever controls and engine instrumentation at helm.
- RIG & SAIL HANDLING – Jeanneau SO35 2004.MCA Coded.
- Masthead rigged sloop, Selden double spreader mast & Boom.
- Battened main (2009) single line reefing 2 reefs Furling headsail.(2009)
- Spinnaker & Pole.
- 2 x ST Halyard winches.
- 2 x ST Genoa winches.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS – JEANNEAU SO 35 2004 MCA Coded.
• 3 x 12 volt batteries in two banks
• 220 volt battery charger.
• 220 volt shore power with ring mains
NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT – JEANNEAU SO 35 MCA Coded.
• Plastimo steering compasses.
• Depth speed Log at binnacle.
• Raymarine Gps at Chart table
• DSC VHF radio with hawk/antenna at masthead
DECK EQUIPMENT – JEANNEAU SO35 2004 MCA Coded
• Anchor (Manual) with chain and warp
• Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit with gates in lifelines
• Stainless steel transom boarding ladder
• danbouy / horseshoe.
• Full Bimini
• Outboard bracket on pushpit
• 6 x fenders
• 4 x warps
INTERIOR/DOMESTIC EQUIPMENT – JEANNEAU SO35 2004 MCA Coded
• 3 generous double cabin.
• Heads with showert & Holding tank.
• Galley with deep fridge oven hob & microwave.
• 220V sockets.
• All requirements for coding & RYA – huge inventory & spares.
• Blue good condition upholstery.
• Pleasant ambiance !
Disclaimer : Blackrock Yachting Limited t/a Network Yacht Brokers Brighton offers the details of this vessel for sale but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the specification or warrant the condition of the vessel or equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered for sale subject to no prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
All Office Boats All NYB Boats